- Monday: 9.00am - 12.30pm & 4.00 - 6.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.00am - 12.30pm & 4.00 - 6.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.00am - 12.30pm & 4.00 - 6.30pm
- Thursday: 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Friday: 9.00am - 12.30pm & 4.00 - 6.30pm
*Modality Partnership practices are working together to provide additional GP appointments between 6.30pm – 8pm during the week and also over the weekend, If you need access to an evening or weekend non-urgent appointment, please call and speak to the receptionist at your registered practice during normal opening hours.
Your appointment may be with another practice in the area and may not be at your registered practice.
When the surgery is closed, please call the surgery number to be redirected to our out-of-hours service PrimeCare.
You can call 111 when you need medical help but it is not a 999 emergency. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.